• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

9/16 2N04 AAT workday

karstic

NAXJA Forum User
More details to follow this evening

Re: 9/16 2N04 AAT work

More details to follow this evening

Okay--are you in another country again (where it's not "this evening" yet)?

Or are you daring to relax & enjoy your Labor Day???

Daughter's B-Day weekend... KIDS !!! conceive, birth, feed, educate... LISTEN to them AND they want to be treated special on their birthday... :sure:

Curt

I think Karstic's being a tease...

I've always failed at being a tease. Karstic wins...

Sorry for the tease, weekend got away from me.

We have the SWECO trail dozer scheduled for work on our trail. The dozer will be working on the rolling dips/waterbars from Highway 38 down to the creek, maybe even do some work on the stream crossing.

Of course trimming of the brush near the creek is always in order.

We will also look for any other brush that needs to be cleared back to the shoulder of the road, trash pick up, illegal fire rings, etc.

The plan is to meet at 9am at the start of the trail and Highway 38.

I will be camping at Hanna Flat Saturday night.

I'm trying to find someone from down here to split gas with... I'd be down for camping Friday and/or Saturday night...

Won't be able to make it. I have a pre-scheduled hiking trip that weekend, should be coming back from Jennie Lake that day. Maybe if Holly gets cold and decides to leave early I'll make it!

The chapter will be providing burgers and hot dogs for lunch.

Hope to see you out on the trail.

By participating the in the AAT workday you help keep the trails open for everyone.

Hwy38 were abouts is that the back way through mentone?
Het 38 is Lugonia st. Reached either from San Bernardino exit from the 30/210 south for 1 block, or Redlands North off the 10 frwy to Lugonia rt. It's the back way to Big Bear from San Berdo/Riverside.

I'm working on my XJ relocating the trans cooler & new 9" case for the 9/22- 23rd Big Bear meet up. If I get it done I can come up for a day.

Last edited:
Sorry, Karstic, cant make this one gotta work. Cant really tell em sorry, I am going to do AAT, jobs are scarce these days

Won't be able to make it. I have a pre-scheduled hiking trip that weekend, should be coming back from Jennie Lake that day. Maybe if Holly gets cold and decides to leave early I'll make it!

I've been upgraded to a maybe. Since we can't have campfires in the Jennie Lakes Wilderness we may not stay the entire three nights, if we leave Saturday I might be able to be there Sunday with Sebastian, it depends on how much backpacking kills me on Saturday.

Back