• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AAT WORKDAYS! June 7 and June 8!

Sarah & I are arriving tonight, staying thru Sunday =). Karen's mad because I'm cheating on her! LOL

I plan on getting up the mountain around lunch time on Saturday. Anyone know a good place for lunch near the campground? Anyone want to meet for lunch? After setting up camp, I could be talked into going on a trail.

Re: Re: AAT WORKDAYS! June 7 and June 8!

I plan on getting up the mountain around lunch time on Saturday. Anyone know a good place for lunch near the campground? Anyone want to meet for lunch? After setting up camp, I could be talked into going on a trail.

Cedar Glen Malt Shop

Yesterday was a truly awesome trail maintenance day. For those who missed out, it was seriously as much fun as Socal fest. Bimmer and I gave our winches a serious beating moving a couple trees off the road. Very VERY large trees. Took two winches, both with snatch blocks doubling to move the second one. It was a blast. Got to meet a couple new friends, and spend time with a couple old friends.

Could not have asked for a better Sunday in the mountains. Sarge even got to chase some ducks, a swimmer, some jet skis, and a boat in big bear lake. He is exhausted.

Back