• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just wanted to say thanks

RedHeep

NAXJA #1499
NAXJA Member
I've been lurking here for a couple years soaking up all the great info that everyone posts and I finally got around to paying for what I read and becoming a bonafide member.
I finished my engine replacement this weekend and everything went really well just because of all the awesome people here that share what they know about XJ's, so I just wanted to say thank you.
No doubt everyone could do maintenance without it, but NAXJA is definately one of the best references when it comes to what you want to repair or modify on your heap.

Sweet. Now you can go to the den and look at the pics that SBrad and I put up. Then you'll be bonerfide.

riverfever said:
Sweet. Now you can go to the den and look at the pics that SBrad and I put up. Then you'll be bonerfide.

Showing off your underwear again?

See now...flattery will get you nowhere.

Actually...it's talk like that that will wind up with you fishing in a dirty puddle of water on the side of the road come June/July. :)

I personally avoid the den whenever possible.. Though.. beej isnt there anymore so it's much cleaner. :)

mdl said:
I personally avoid the den whenever possible.. Though.. beej isnt there anymore so it's much cleaner. :)

You win some, you lose some. Click every link. F Opie though

:D

Dirt said:
You win some, you lose some. Click every link. F Opie though

:D

F you too buddy!

Back