• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

some questions about two door xjs

I have a 91 2 Door Sport. Charcoal gray metallic with gray interior, smoker windows, and I just went out and got rear vent windows and put them in.

My buddy has a 90 2Dr Laredo, it has all the power options, rear vents and smokers, all stock.

I bought a 94 2 door 2wd black with no vent windows on doors or rear. Has the cloth grey interior. I would like to get some full or whole windows (w/o the vent) in the front and vents in the rear. I still own it and I am the original owner. I want to get a good set of leather seats from a newer 2 door.

First off, did they ever come with a limited package.
Second, did they ever come in a charcoal grey color?
Third, did they ever come with a grey interior?
Fouth, what year did they change the rear side windows.

I have (since new) a pearl white 1989 2 door LTD with charcoal grey interior with pop-out front triangle windows and rear side pop-out windows.

Hope this helps.

98 2 door, gray interior, vent windows.

Those windows are very easy to break into, and mine have leaked since the day i owned the jeep. But theyre rarer/cooler, when i break a window, ill most likely replace it with the non vent ones.

So to summarize all the answers to the OP's questions (even though the thread is a year and a half old), the answers to all of the questions are "yes". However, finding a vehicle equipped with all of those features could be challenging. I have a 88 2dr with front vented windows, gray interior, and the rear tip out windows. When the time comes, I hope to replace the vented front windows with non-vented. The rubber seal is deteriorating and the wind noise around the pivot point is annoying. IIRC, the replacement rubber for the vented windows is either not available or very hard to come by.

98 2 door, gray interior, vent windows.

Those windows are very easy to break into, and mine have leaked since the day i owned the jeep. But theyre rarer/cooler, when i break a window, ill most likely replace it with the non vent ones.

So does this mean that I could add vent windows from a pre 1996 2 door XJ into my 2000 2 Door? Found some for sale on ebay I'd like to pick up for mine!

Back