NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Unibody Jeep Technical Forums > Jeep Cherokee XJ (1984 - 2001) > Modified Tech Discussion
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

Modified Tech Discussion Forum for Tech related discussion for Modified XJ's and MJ's.

Old April 11th, 2018, 21:58
NAXJA Member

Re: 4.5 rc lond arm kit

The RC bushings wear out. Not a big concern, their customer service has been great for me (ordering new bushings is easy). Just replace the bushings every 20k or buy upgraded joints. I flex the crap out of my RC LA kit and it gives me no problems. I have overlanded my XJ over 9 states and 2 countries no probs. As to the OP: pics would help.

I agree with car enthusiast, people just want to hate on a not super great product. Works for me, I will prob upgrade one day but so far I am super happy with the RC LA kit.

When you want to be someone you drive a lifted JK, when you already know who you are you drive an old XJ.
Old April 12th, 2018, 14:10
NAXJA Forum User

Re: 4.5 rc lond arm kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigred01xj View Post
I believe its more of a personal opinion for people, not that they are bad...if they were that bad they would have closed the doors. They stand behind the product and have always had great customer service.
Nope it's not a personal opinion when so many people agree.. their stuff just sucks. Weak, flimsy design and crap bushings. Their doors remain open because of their price point. And their customer service isn't anything to write home about anymore either. Had two pairs of leaf packs fail, quickly, and they only replaced one pack. Said I was stuck with the 2nd. I went to RE leaf packs and they've held up far beyond what those RC leafs offered.