• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Looks great chuck! Cant wait to see it at Redbird!

I have been doing my straps just like you did yours for 20 years with no issues...straight in front and crossed in the back.

mac ‘haven’t lost one yet’ gyvr

Looks great chuck! Cant wait to see it at Redbird!

I have been doing my straps just like you did yours for 20 years with no issues...straight in front and crossed in the back.

mac ‘haven’t lost one yet’ gyvr

Same here

Here's the way I see it. Ask 100 people how they strap their rigs, get 100 different answers. I like to run mine straight, 2 per axle, and I also put one strap on each bumper. Check them every time you stop for gas. Just my .02

Sold my sportster. Kinda sad. Now I'm down to only one jeep one bike and one daily driver.

Here's the way I see it. Ask 100 people how they strap their rigs, get 100 different answers. I like to run mine straight, 2 per axle, and I also put one strap on each bumper. Check them every time you stop for gas. Just my .02

This. Used to cross them with the borrowed trailer but the 16’ deck on mine it works better to make the straps straight.

As far as I know, SeanR is the only one whose jeep escaped the trailer.

All depends on the vehicle and trailer but if you can you should cross straps as long as you get them tight. I use tire baskets to strap cars down that I haul every week, strapping the body down has lead to loose straps most of tbe time but not always like everything 3 guys will say its the best way, one guy says not too and the fifth guys jeep pops of the trailer because he used motorcycle straps and a loose chain

Josh got the third fastest to time on the final course on truck night in America. The truck with agricultural tires was the fastest.

b1028ed3b37e515d66807991b4a2405a.jpg

Turdy fives

mac ‘deal happened tonight’ gyvr

Currently I keep 3 Jeeps on the Road and have 6! at my house...

mac 'they are all money pits!' gyvr

Back