• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NACFEST 2018 - Registration goes live 3/24/2018

Excellent, will get registered over the weekend.

Thanks for remembering the plaques this year :D

Just registered. My self James and our fathers. Can someone confirm it went through. Last year I registered and it didn't.

You are registered, but you didn’t pay yet. You selected to pay at the door, which is fine.

2 adult packets, 2 additional meal tickets, and 4 shirts. $110 total.

wife, got us paid. and booked a room on the way to r/c Friday night. front arb is rebuilt, and works well. only killed a few cones sat. see you all in june. wife wants to know what type of design is on the shirt she bought ?

The trails range from basically dirt roads to however dumb you want to be. We have groups going out taking milder rigs and no one would put you in a position to wreck your rig. Having fun is all we ask!

Keeping it on topic, we need to have anyone preregistering, please get it done before June First, or we cannot guarantee any T-shirt's beyond that date. We will have some extras available at the event, but it will be a limited amount.!

I'm all set and registered. Got my front lift installed so this time I shouldn't rip out my drivetrain on a stump =D

do we have a rough head count ? I was gonna invite some local xjs to just ride with us @ the park. I dough they would comit to much more :( darn face book users

Jordan has the registration numbers I'm not sure but I'll just guess the same as usual, about 20-25 rigs.
That said: time is running out to be guaranteed shirts with your registration get it in by June 1st!
Another reminder: if you are coming and have any parts for sale or want to buy, check in with the nacfest yard sale thread in the classifieds! I myself have been slack on this I have quite a few goodies laying around.
Rich

Jordan has the registration numbers I'm not sure but I'll just guess the same as usual, about 20-25 rigs.
That said: time is running out to be guaranteed shirts with your registration get it in by June 1st!
Another reminder: if you are coming and have any parts for sale or want to buy, check in with the nacfest yard sale thread in the classifieds! I myself have been slack on this I have quite a few goodies laying around.
Rich

thanks, I did list some stuff.

Back