• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Yes it is, how to revive it? That is the real question. There is still real traffic here, and plenty of people doing real things. I'd love to be the one to say that the facebook page isn't more vibrant, but it is...what to do? Please share your thoughts.

Well ideally facebook jeep groups will die because they're absolutely terrible for actually cataloguing or preserving info, and people will come back.

Do I think that's actually likely? No. Least common denominator.

I think Facebook SSO might help, and some sort of way to have the Facebook app (this is critical... I hate mobile apps in general, but 95% of the time I'm on my phone now, I barely use my desktop) embed NAXJA discussion threads into Facebook groups would be ideal. Almost like tapatalk, but with all the login and interface being part of Facebook.

I never realized that this thread had anything of value in it - just popped in last night and noticed this bit of discussion going, pure chance I noticed it.

Since I don't currently do Facebook or any social media, I've never actually seen the NAC facebook page - is there way I can view it in a "guest mode"?

I never realized that this thread had anything of value in it - just popped in last night and noticed this bit of discussion going, pure chance I noticed it.

Since I don't currently do Facebook or any social media, I've never actually seen the NAC facebook page - is there way I can view it in a "guest mode"?

Best of my knowledge you either have facebook or you don't, and that page doesn't require invitation.

Ah, but can the page be viewed by someone who doesn't have a facebook account?

Does anyone else here even own an XJ/MJ still?

I drove my MJ 300 miles to Castorland NY, beat the bag off it, then drove it 300 miles back this weekend. Not the blue one, the white one that everyone including me thought was a festering hunk of trash in 2012, that has been rotting in the corner of my yard since 2013.

I missed driving that POS.

I'm not sure how it happened but I've got 3 MJs, no XJs, and two FSJs now.

Whoops...

Does anyone else here even own an XJ/MJ still?

I drove my MJ 300 miles to Castorland NY, beat the bag off it, then drove it 300 miles back this weekend. Not the blue one, the white one that everyone including me thought was a festering hunk of trash in 2012, that has been rotting in the corner of my yard since 2013.

I missed driving that POS.

Can I borrow your dealer/repair plate?

Can I borrow your dealer/repair plate?

I don't have one. I registered that shit legit.

Had to dodge cops till I got out of Mass, ride my buddy's trailer back through Mass to NY, then drive the rest of the way... it's 49 state legal.

Turns out you don't get a 7 day grace period if you're just reregistering a car you already have. That's only for new purchases.

Back