• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks to Jason and Rough Country

BIGSLVRXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I would just like to devote a thread to express my thanks to Jason and Rough Country in general. I have now lifted 6 rigs with Rough Country parts and have been incredibly pleased with how they have turned out. For a company that I read so much bad about a few years ago, they have really impressed the heck out of me with both their customer service and parts. Possibly the best part about dealing with Rough Country is our friendly dealer Jason. And in dealing with him, we also get his incredible sense of humor... :D

REDZONEhalflift003.jpg

The last package from him I got read:
"Collin McCormick c/o Brokeback Mountain Enterprises" and the one I got a week or two ago came with what's pictured above on it. I think I spent a good 5 or 10 minutes laughing after I received each one and when I ran into tough spots in the lift project, I honestly thought of it and it made me laugh then too.

Just want to say thanks again Jason...it has been a pleasure dealing with you in the past, and I look forward to continuing to deal with you in the future.

-Collin

HAHAHAHAHA! Thank you Jason for making fun of Collin when i can't! :roflmao:

Hah, I spell mine Colin, but I've gotten your variation of it and people pronouncing it "Colon".

Never really bothered me, I always thought it was funny.

:D

Thats great stuff!
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I thought not only the Colon was funny but also the Gayp Rides as well. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

ahahahaha that's amazing, I wonder if I would even notice (I don't check the shipping labels when a giant box-o-jeep shows up :D) Just be careful you don't do that to some crazy homophobe on here or something :eyes:

Back