• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big thanks to Eric, Josh, and Mark

Bryan C.

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Eric, Josh, and Mark,

Just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work. Putting on a big run takes a great deal of effort to pull off. You guys did great, thanks.

X2!!! Great job you 3. I can't wait for next year.

Thank you guys for putting on a great event. A lot of fun was had, a lot of alcohol was consumed, and we even got some wheeling done with no major issues on the trail and as usual, the campfires were entertaining. :D

massive thanks to you guys for all the efforts in making this a great success!

Xelventy billion. good job guys i had a great time! it was cool to meet everyone

Great event as usual you guys did a great job, sorry I didn't hold my end up on the evening entertainment this year.

Not bad on the first night tho...:D

No problem ya'all but all I did was cook. eric and Josh deserve 99.9% of the credit for putting this thing together. Possibly one of the funnest trips we have had to date.

Thank you to Eric, Josh, and Mark for putting on such a great event. Thank you guys for the cool swag too, the shirt is awesome and the sticker is even cooler. I'd like to thank everyone who was there for the warm welcome the NWC received, and thank you to everyone who was willing to give one of us a ride.

Great event as usual you guys did a great job, sorry I didn't hold my end up on the evening entertainment this year.

Not bad on the first night tho...:D

you were in rare form thursday night mr. ed!:jester:

thankfully the nwc crew was there to provide comic relief saturday night!
no one should have to know what a "broney" or "clomper" is! :shiver:

Thanks to all of you who came out!

We collectively raised over $900 that can be put toward Land Use this year.

We also need to thank:
Letterman for the shirt design
Rob D for the potato salad
whoever brought the chips
SharkXJ for cooking and the chicken
knucklehead, the_weirdo, NorCal Chris, JoseJalapeno, SharkXJ, and TORX for donating raffle items
Asha for helping with the raffle
Columbus for..... being Columbus
blondejon for making his cameo appearance
Mr Ed for being there and being a good sport Thursday night
Bryan C for his spotting you guys on slick rock
everyone who let me ride
Djmack for not breaking his rig
the_weirdo for not rolling his rig
the NW chapter guys who made the trip down from the north
rockclimber for making the trip up from the SoCal chapter
big thanks to the_weirdo who put in more work than any of you know
and anyone else who I know I forgot

I truly enjoyed the trip, seeing old friends again and meeting the new ones.

Last edited:
Thank you to Eric, Josh, and Mark for putting on such a great event. Thank you guys for the cool swag too, the shirt is awesome and the sticker is even cooler. I'd like to thank everyone who was there for the warm welcome the NWC received, and thank you to everyone who was willing to give one of us a ride.
I'll second this.

I had an amazing time. Thanks to all who made it out!

Chips were from the NWC.

You guys are welcome. It was worth the effort to get to see everyone again and have 3 great days hanging out and wheeling with old friends and new ones. This really is my favorite trip of the year.

We also need to thank...the_weirdo for not rolling his rig

I had to put to rest the awful rumor that I was only a web-wheeler. Maybe now Knucklehead_61 won't tease me so much. He says I have more posts on NAXJA than I do miles wheeling the Jeep.

Just got off the Con and back to internet. hanging out in a motel in bishop. will be finishing the drive back to Socal tomorrow.

will be posting pics when I can.

Awesome trip. big thanks to all the guys who organized it and Mark for cooking all the food.

Great to meet you rockclimber! Thanks for driving all the way up here - but I'm sure the trails were worth it. Wish I could've joined you guys on the Rubicon.

Back