• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'97 XJ-Need 2 Foglamp Housings w/o Rust

RAVC1

NAXJA Forum User
XJ Enthusiasts,

The seal for the bulb pigtail came out on one of the foglamp housings causing the builb to burn out and the housing to rust. I'm looking for a set of these foglamp housings as a friend has the same problem (one good/one bad).

Rick

Try the following guy :

The Jeep Store works in association with Jim Mills Chrysler-Jeep to offer quality factory original accessories at deep discount prices. For more information on any of our items on Ebay, contact us at Jeepstore @adelphia.net or call 276-629-1316.

Back in December I bought a set of brand new OEM fogs w/brackets for $90 from this guy.

That's less than most dealers want for one!!!!

:callme:

RAVC1 said:
XJ Enthusiasts,

The seal for the bulb pigtail came out on one of the foglamp housings causing the builb to burn out and the housing to rust. I'm looking for a set of these foglamp housings as a friend has the same problem (one good/one bad).

Rick

Tom,

Feel free to send the photos. If possible, you should try to get the mounting bracket to the bumper so I can determine if they are the same lamps housings or not.

Rick

'97 through '01... Lights and brackets all the same. :thumbup:
RAVC1 said:
Tom,

Feel free to send the photos. If possible, you should try to get the mounting bracket to the bumper so I can determine if they are the same lamps housings or not.

Rick

Back