• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Never Forget

Fergie

NAXJA Forum User
Watching the History Channel.

Never Forget.

9/11/2001

half_mast.gif

I come into ground zero and walk thru it every day, you can still see the burn marks on the cellar walls. They have actually started building, started pouring new foundations and footers about 4 weeks ago.

RichP said:
I come into ground zero and walk thru it every day, you can still see the burn marks on the cellar walls. They have actually started building, started pouring new foundations and footers about 4 weeks ago.
About frick'n time !
They've been trying to put something in that hole for god knows how long. A big hole in the ground is no memorial to the event or to the people who died.

Zuki-Ron said:
About frick'n time !
They've been trying to put something in that hole for god knows how long. A big hole in the ground is no memorial to the event or to the people who died.

While nothing has been in the news every so often I have seen shrouds go up around certain work areas in the pit or they will curtain around the opening of the PATH subway from NJ and a bunch of better dressed people with hard hats will show up. My best guess is they are still recovering remains or possible remains. I think the only reason I have seen this is because I am generally in there by 0600 or so othe wise it would have been seen by the thousands of visitors that tour the site daily.

I would absolutley love to be on one of these projects as a Field Engineer. Not only becuase of the immensity of the project, but also the association it has.

We(the company I work for) are currently rebuilding/remodeling the Pentagon, and that has been a very interesting project.

Fergie said:
I would absolutley love to be on one of these projects as a Field Engineer. Not only becuase of the immensity of the project, but also the association it has.

We(the company I work for) are currently rebuilding/remodeling the Pentagon, and that has been a very interesting project.

LOL, thats along the old classic lines of how do you fit 10lb of military bureacrats in a 5lb bag..

Every time I recall that day, I remember the images of the people jumping out of windows above the fire.
The perpetrators and associates, should have the same fate. IMO Throw them out a window on the fiftieth floor or so someplace and let Allah decide if they impact or not.
Decide if they are culpable (even a little), then give them all the same sentence.
Due process, then execute them all. Eye for an eye.
The images of those people jumping to there death, haunts me.

Back