• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who sells OME AND has a NAXJA discount?

LYKOS

NAXJA Forum User
Hey ya'll.

I need to find a vendor with a good deal on an OME steering stabilizer. It was suggested that I post up a thread here to find one.

Little help?

Yes, I searched and didn't find one. :(

Someone told me about the Quadratec shipping discount. Thanks!

DPGOffroad?
And a specific reason for the OME stabilizer? vs other? On stock steering even with an upgraded tie rod I do recommend a stabilizer, but to me its not worth that extra $$ for OME. Never had an OME stabilizer, so I do not know the benefits it offers over a lower-priced one. Have seen them relatively low priced on fleaBay semi-recently.

I've burned through the cheaper one's to quickly.

The deciding factor was seeing a vendors advertise that they were copying the OME because of it's quality.

OME has such a great reputation I don't see how I can go wrong.

IMO if you're "burning through" stabilizers you have some other problem... I put 80k on one and it was still good when I tossed it after getting my steering geometry and caster angle right, it's been well over 100k miles since I've had one on there.

Yes, you are correct. In fact, the way I realized my recent steering stabilizer was shot was when I was replacing the wheel hubs, ball joint, tre's, tie rod, LCA's track bar...

Yeah, I had a case of the death wobble.

This Jeep is my DD, camper, festival wagon, long trip vehicle etc etc. I' not a wheeler but I am a drive anywhere anytime'er. So as I replace things I'm trying to replace them with the best rated and reviewed products within my budget. The OME stabilizer is there.

as I replace things I'm trying to replace them with the best rated and reviewed products within my budget. The OME stabilizer is there.

:thumbup: 2 thumbs up to this statement :thumbup:

btw i run O.M.E. and JKS like everything for this reason

Back