• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The NAXJA-Brown Dog Discount Is On!!

Brown Dog

NAXJA Forum User
The Brown Dog has been supporting NAXJA events since the Summer, 2009 announcement of our K-Series motor mounts designed specifically for 4.0L Cherokee XJ and Comanche MJ. We also support 2.5L and 2.8L XJ/MJ. We've also always offered a 10% NAXJA discount to red-letter members and free shipping. So, here's your reminder:

Red-Letter Members Enter Code:
NAXJA2011

10% OFF
our already low prices
+
FREE SHIPPING

to all USA, APO/FPO/DPO & US territory addresses

Check out our website
BrownDogOffroad.com

The Brown Dog appreciates you taking the time to look. Thank you.

The Brown Dog announced our high-performance K-Series motor mounts designed specifically for 4.0L Cherokee XJ and Comanche MJ at NAXJA events in 2009-2010.

Since then, we've

• Improved the K-Series mounts,
  • Added motor mounts for 2.5L and 2.8L XJ/MJ, and
  • Added engine brackets to spread the stress on the engine bolts (the original Jeep design tends to shear at the engine block).

While we've always offered a 10% NAXJA discount to red-letter members and free shipping, we thought it about time to put it in the official vendor forum. So, here it is:

Red-Letter Members get 10% OFF our already low prices
(
Enter Code: :NAXJA:2011)
+
Everyone gets FREE SHIPPING for every USA, APO/FPO/DPO & US territory address.

Check out our website
BrownDogOffroad.com

The Brown Dog appreciates NAXJA's continued support. Thank you.

Bumping for the dawn-to-dusk crowd.

When I can afford, I will buy (=

awesome, i'm glad i waited to buy them. will be making a purchase within the next 24hrs :thumbup:

thanks for supporting NAXJA

No matter the time...day or night...be sure to call with any installation questions. Our phones are forwarded for tech assistance. Don't want any busted knuckles!
866-401-3877.

been running a set for almost 3 years now...... love them!! :cheers:

The Brown Dog wags his tail hard enough to sound like a drum against the fender when he hears this. Thanks!

Oh, we've made a lot of improvements over the past 3 years. We heard from a customer yesterday who bought his 6 years ago and is buying another set for a different vehicle. Now back to work for the Brown Dog.

Ordered some on friday of last week, car great experence. This IS the kind of American born company that I am proud to give my hard earned money! Keep up the great work... And if you ever need help with anything I would be glad to help as I am in Tempe.

Back