• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

You know what I told mine?
6f4ded96f7e0a8e9bfbc78a36c8fb7e0.jpg

Besides Craigslist and offerup, wheres a good place to look for a single tire? Picked up 4 JK take off tires in 255/75/17 Goodyear SR-As and got my uncles WK wheels, just need the 5th tire. Dont wanna buy new but i will if i must

ebay if you're willing to pay to ship it. lots of wrecking yards doing business on there.

probably cheaper than a new.

Lol...just the taxes...the rest are just dreams at this point.

On a side note...I hadn't pooped since Friday when I started my nutrition and exercise plan, I was starting to get worried till I drank my coffee this morning and all hell broke loose. I think I just lost 10 lbs. Who needs exercise

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Lol...just the taxes...the rest are just dreams at this point.

On a side note...I hadn't pooped since Friday when I started my nutrition and exercise plan, I was starting to get worried till I drank my coffee this morning and all hell broke loose. I think I just lost 10 lbs. Who needs exercise

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Can of Mirilax mixed in 64 oz of Gatorade/koolaid/water/whatever and drank over the course of 1 - 2 hours. Enjoy the ride and make sure you have some cleaner on hand after 8 hours of sheer joy.

What is everyone doing? It has been pretty quiet in here. Hey, TH post something.

Okay, uh...... I was on 70 the other day and passed a trailer that someone on here might like, a stock trailer full of goats.

Back