• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

does anyone have a HO 4.0 intake manifold

norcalxj

NAXJA Forum User
a friend of mine needs a manifold, so i was wondering if anyone is willing to sell one?

how much $

Rob, it [i:832ec3f8f6]should[/i:832ec3f8f6] fit, but you might call a wrecking yard to make sure or we could eye ball it at the meeting. :?
SeanP welded up all the cracks in it, so you're good to go. 8)

do you have a computer too?

cool, We can look at it at the meeting. I trust Seans welding too so that is a plus, think about how you want for it and we can discuss at the meeting. Thanks,

ya, he wants the intake, TB, and fuel rail. how much? $150? :D

he probably will not have the money until tuesday. :?

yeah, he still wants the parts. he will be able to buy them on friday.

Hey Kev, I am not able to make the meeting tonight so you dont need to haul the manifold there. I am leaving out of town at 4:00. I can stop by though or we can arrange something. Just call me (209) 495-7451. Thanks

Bryan, what happened to ya Friday night? I waited around for you guys to come by.

Rob, call me and let me know when you can pick up the exhaust mainifold (916) 363-5651

sorry keven, i have been sick so i havent seen him yet. i should see him tomarrow.

Back