• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

pics for one smooth...wishbone

Beezil

Member #Nay
NAXJA Member
here you go coil bucket.....as promised.

AUT_3304.JPG

AUT_3306.JPG

AUT_3308.JPG

AUT_3312.JPG

AUT_3319.JPG

need to see anything else?

For shizzle ma nizzle...looks good, Im building a similar dilio (brackets), but using the stock x-member as the foundation...much round tubing around it to reinforce...peace out.

XJ "pimp hand" guy

You mentioned in another post about exhaust clearance. Is that clearance issue at the crossmember? Can you not just notch the crossmember like you did for the front drivesshaft? Now granted I baised this statement from the photos above and not having seen the rest of the Jeep, I might be off.

AARON

Beezil...please don't take this the wrong way.....but...I have noticed that my welds look allot like yours....does this mean that I am doing better than i thought?

Rev

could be....

but I've been doing a ton of vertical-up welding, so if you find a way to make weld beads look as awesome as vertical-down, please let me know!

no, the exhaust issue is not with the crossmember, it from the tubular form that supports the four-link

Hmmmmm.... the overhead welding wasn't too bad. Its the cross-member and other removable parts welding that looks......
The truth be known....its appears like you are trying to finish a project right before you head out for some long anticipated wheelin' :D
(please note the hidden plea for sympathy for those of us who are not going to Moab :rattle: )

Please explain your front lower frame bracket to me. Did you just put that support on the crossmemeber as a compression only helper, or did you bolt the back of your bracket to the front of your crossmember?

Ted Z said:
Your Diff/driveshaft clear the 'Bone' on drivers side compression / passenger side extension?

:anon: I was looking at that before he put it together (still welding parts) Now that it is in, I would think that the flex as far as stuff drivers and drop pass, will bind or destroy the DS. But that won't be known until flex test at home.

Back