• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Single vs. double pedal assembly? Info needed

AdamB253

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all, used to have an account here but forgot the credentials... It's been about a decade 😂

I have a 97 5.2 Limited NP249 I'm trying to bring back to life and have gotten hung up on finding a pedal assembly. The shop helping me has said the assembly I'm looking for is both pedals in one, not individual pedal assemblies. What am I looking for to find this specific pedal configuration? Was it only 97-98... Or on the limited... Or with tow package? If you have one laying around I will cover shipping ❤️

Hey all, used to have an account here but forgot the credentials... It's been about a decade 😂pou

I have a 97 5.2 Limited NP249 I'm trying to bring back to life and have gotten hung up on finding a pedal assembly. The shop helping me has said the assembly I'm looking for is both pedals in one, not individual pedal assemblies. What am I looking for to find this specific pedal configuration? Was it only 97-98... Or on the limited... Or with tow package? If you have one laying around I will cover shipping ❤️

Where do you live? I have one. I can show it to you if it's close by.

Back