• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JcrOffroad's 5th annual "Back In Black" sale is underway!

jcroffroad

www.jcroffroad.com
It's that time of year again!
Time for JcrOffroads 5th annual BACK IN BLACK sale!
From now till Black Friday, get special deals on qualifying items.
No special orders, Most items on hand for fast shipping!

For more info check out our website: HERE!

SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE.
ACT FAST, LIMITED QUANTITIES!
WHEN THEY SELL OUT, THERE WILL BE NO MORE!

ForumSaleFlyer.jpg

Order placed! Been eyeing those new sliders for a while now. Way to make me impulse buy... Cant wait to get it all installed! Thanks!

Is there a coupon code to get these advertised prices at check out on your website? Thanks

no deals on quarter armor?

I need to cover this rust hole before winter...

Was waiting for this sale for the big order...rear deluxe bumper, stage 3 sliders (old style), and gas skid ordered. :D

so I should order those this week eh?
thanks for the heads up.

No, not that fast. Probably before next March though.

Why no xj prerunner sale? I want a nonwinch prerunner but the winch bumper seems a bit big and bulky for my liking

We don't put everything on sale, that's what makes this sale fun. :yelclap:

Just my luck... Drove to pick my deluxe rear bumper with tire carrier and fuel tank skid two weeks ago. Ordered a tranny skid and a shirt last night for good measure though.

Holding out for Black Friday to see what kind of deals you (and others) have. Definitely want to do some upgrades to my XJ, and you guys have some awesome deals.

Is the XJ Prerunner winch bumper XJ-F-WN-PRE-BF currently In stock or made to order? and is it standard with light tabs?

I think we have one or two floating around on our back rack. I do know there is a batch of 7 currently being processed. Our wait times are very low right now, we will end up getting pretty bogged down before the end of the month though.

All of the Prerunner bumpers and bumpers with Forward leaning hoops come standard with two light tabs welded onto the center hoop.

do your stage 3 sliders for an xj work with ruffstuff frame stiffeners? or will it take some modification?

Back