• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My jeep build with photos over the last few years.

Is that why your rigs get poor fuel mileage

It was 30deg plenty warm. Bars are heated on these machines

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
Hey now! I get 14mpg, and my fat self is proud of that bahahahahahaha

Sent from my SM-A426U using Tapatalk

Haha. Sorry I felt bad after hitting send on that one.

My xj goes like 150 miles on a tank

Haha. Sorry I felt bad after hitting send on that one.

My xj goes like 150 miles on a tank

I sure às shit hope you're joking about feeling bad 🤣
It's all in fun man! I enjoy jawing with you. If you're ever in the tennessee area hit me up

Sent from my SM-A426U using Tapatalk

The ford is running,fabbed evrything under the hood to plumb fuel air coolant and steering.

Got headlights Signals and even a Dome light with a romantic glow.

Winch will be the first mod so making a place to put it, high and tight like the jeep will be removing some lower fender. Yes im hackinh up this truck.
35s-37 should fit with no lift. Will fit!! My money will be in gears lockers, shocks, shaft, steel

I ran out of wire and my liner is toast orderd a liner 2 weeks ago its I guess floating on a boat somewhere. I think I kinked it because its only got 80-90lbs through it.

I thought the metal saw taking a blade off for fitment was cool

Oooops for got the photos.

Im neard when it comes to fab stuff. Learn alot even if vids arent on topics of my type of build.

This year working on making welds look good and burning around tube without stopping 10 times. Im not failing but not excelling wich is good being theres lots of room for improvement

The thing is a 4-3" transition, yes the dang thing has a 4" tail pipe. Got rid of the 6 buzz but its loud well might buzz alittle

https://youtu.be/fUQyCXVsHbc

https://youtu.be/cysSb3HP_vg
52c82ed6e5171269451836dd14bee5db.jpg
5c7924025f5fe39a77b9adb80eb705ab.jpg
ccbc515f1172e4d2db24f49b36944e08.jpg
7ffb01d201a8c5a1315fdd5cc69b4ac4.jpg

Welp I did it. This is the 3rd brand new machine ive bought in my life first was a kx125 kx250 then this 450. Ive never had a new car or truck just bikes. Scewd priorties I guess.

This will be a timber sled hopefully by the weekend thanks to an amazing friend. Im pretty stoked never imagined riding snow would get me back into bikes.

This Scotts Shop. His timber sled will be coming off his yz ive been riding and going on my green beast
70f1caa38643c02ab82cc42295bf1e89.jpg
66b29b5c02c0a96d651e69e49eea4627.jpg

Nice only new vechile I've owned was a 1973 Kawasaki 350 bighorn it too was green $1000.00 back in the day.

Max
This will be a trail bike dual purpose will eventually get a bigger tank and good chain and sprocket to help it go slightly slower

Would love to see the 1973 green thing. I have a picture of me at with Danny Hammel knda my idol picture is old school kawasaki

The only vehicle I ever bought new was my work truck, and that was a lot turd (2 model years back). I only bought it because used work trucks (as in with a service body) are generally worn out to the point they have no future left in them. I couldn't find any options that I could rely on.

I am still trying to decide what I want to be when I grow up.

I used to dream of being a world class nauga hunter, but demand for their hides has fallen off, so I don't know if that is going to pan out. I may have to settle for being an Olympic javelin catcher.

Yep!

Hard to find in the wild. About as bad as unicorns and chukar.

Just about ready, coolant System and heated bars to finish. Kinda crazy this things a dirt bike well is a dual purpose machine.
My old man might get a bike hes still going strong he was thinking about getting back into it.
I had a bad crash 15ish years ago broke a bunch of stuff leg knee head arm kollar bone all it ounce. Bead ridden then on cruches for a loooong time. Everything but my knee is healed now so were ready to rip the snow then to dirt.

Today I had help off and on but mostly on my own. I dig this I spent 4 years of my former life getting payed to wrench on these green things
8bb62f59dc3ef6546c59b38cf83a6a8d.jpg
a1bc79d11c865daf158f9cc597e7a0e0.jpg

I did a lot of mountain and road bike (bicycle) racing in my younger years. The associated skeletal injuries healed sufficiently to not affect daily life, but every time I attempt to get back into cycling, they flare up pretty quickly. Hopefully things go better for you.

What's the jug on the snowtrack subframe?

Back