• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

UCA axle end bushing options?

Heres a good Video with good Information. With link suspension theres lots of ways it can go.

Bought 4min in he talks about link length

https://youtu.be/BTWZgVx8Y6o

I like to research alot before doing anything. Ive found some stuff doesnt really matter one way or another. I do think equal length bars are the way to go. But almost none are due to packageing fences. Doesnt make it right or wrong just makes it how it is.

Sfr is a good example and kinda how I decided to build my 3 link. My numbers arent exactly the samevas theres but pretty close.

Is there a better way? Hell yes there is as theres no such thing as perfect or finished.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Thanks. For the upper arm, I'm planning on going with a 1/2" bolt Johnny Joint at the rear and a 1/2" bolt Metalcloak Duroflex at the axle side. Hopefully that will last.

As a follow-up to this post, after some further measurements, I realized the Metalcloak does not make a Duroflex bushing that fits the stock UCA axle side housing. The only non-stock bushing options that appear to fit the stock housing are the IRO Johnny Joint style and as it turns out, Synergy makes their dual durometer bushing, PN# 4326-02. The only catch with the Synergy is that its made for a 12 mm bolt rather than the stock 10 mm bolt.

Back