• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail Runs

JC93XJ

Sierra Chapter Director
NAXJA Member
Since there's no leadership going on with this "event" I'll get this going.

33" minimum. Locked front /rear or both. Body protection rock sliders, bumper etc.

Friday night: John Bull

Saturday: Holcomb and Dishpan

Sunday: John bull for those that missed the night run.

Gold Mountain for the beginners.

Justin

Awesome man, thank u. Amazon light bar for the night run booyah!

I'm up for JB night run :thumbup:

Thank you Justin. It's been a rough patch for everyone BOD-related, I think. We'll get better again, I swear.

Since there's no leadership going on with this "event" I'll get this going.

33" minimum. Locked front /rear or both. Body protection rock sliders, bumper etc.

Friday night: John Bull

Saturday: Holcomb and Dishpan

Sunday: John bull for those that missed the night run.

Gold Mountain for the beginners.

Justin

Justin Thanks for standing up and taking the lead on this. I really appreciate it. Things have been very hectic the last few months.

Justin,
I am real interested in John Bull Friday night. When and where do you plan on meeting up?
Thanks
-Q

Justin,
I am real interested in John Bull Friday night. When and where do you plan on meeting up?
Thanks
-Q

Should be fun! We can meet outside of serrano. I believe there's me and 2 other rigs planning on running it.

Mark( BajaBronco )
Art ( SDspero )

Anyone else want to join?

Last edited:
I'm a little late in posting but stinkyfab will lead a Gold Mountain run on Saturday

Sounds good to me. How about we meet up at 7pm at entrance to Serrano Campground?
Ham 146.460

If you're staying at Hanna Flat let me know and I'll look you up. I should be arriving by 4pm or so Friday afternoon.

Should be fun! We can meet outside of serrano. I believe there's me and 2 other rigs planning on running it.

Mark( BajaBronco )
Art ( SDspero )

Anyone else want to join?

Back