• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's coming to SCF?

sidewaysstarion

Coffee Drinker
NAXJA Member
I knew this year was going to be a small turnout, but so far the numbers aren't looking good. I was checking the store to see how many people we are going to need to cook for and I found we've only sold 1 registration outside of mine and no extra meal tickets. If you are coming to SCF, I'd really appreciate the pre-purchase of registrations or minimum a meal ticket so we can gauge how much food we need to buy. If it's just going to be me and one other person, I might as well order a pizza and not worry about setting up a grill and putting on the raffle.

The link to the chapter store is below.
SCF Store

Yes, please speak up and order if you want raffle tickets and food. If we don't get enough interest, we can bump the raffle and Saturday dinner into the Spring SoCalFest (which will probably be April/May in Calico) and just hang out and socialize.

Also, did anyone reserve Double Site 84/85 for Saturday night? Apparently my HQ reservation glitched & we only have it for Friday night, not Saturday :banghead::jester:.
If whoever has 84/85 for Saturday night isn't part of our group, or doesn't want to be HQ for a few hours, we'll move HQ to my 73/74 site for Saturday night, or someone else's site who's willing.

Back