• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reiter April 19&20th

supsa

NAXJA Forum User
Going to be a big good group of fokes up there. Several differant rigs. From mild to wild. This will be our first of the season family camping trip so bring the kids. We will be camping just off the road to the third pit.(or rock garden) There is plenty of room and we will be there Friday night to sunday evening. It might still be a little cold so bundle up the kids and come out. Hope to see some of you there

I'll try and make it. I'm itching to get out.

Went up yesterday and the trails are thick with mud. Its gunna be fun

Just want to keep this on you minds

So who's going to show? We are going to have at least 10 rigs and will be running all kinds of trails. Friday Saturday and Sunday I know you can make at least one of the days. We will be on the road to the rock garden

:party: :party: :party:

Sunday, I should be able to come if I can get started on the THOR's friday finish them saturday, do my track bar, bumper and steering box brace on saturday also.

Keep those spare 30 axle shafts handy for me...:explosion

-Alex

Will do

Ba-Riedo said:
Sunday, I should be able to come if I can get started on the THOR's friday finish them saturday, do my track bar, bumper and steering box brace on saturday also.

-Alex

where are you going to be working on the THORs? I need to do mine. THOR Party?

WaXJ_Skier said:
where are you going to be working on the THORs? I need to do mine. THOR Party?

Sure, this saturday. I forgot you had Matt's old ones. I have a nice little pile of parts to install at my parents house in redmond (and a covered garage) if you want to come over shoot me a pm.

-Alex

Get those THOR's on and meet up with us. It may not be snowing on Sunday

I'm working this weekend, plus I was just there on Saturday.

One of these days we'll hook up and wheel, Dave.:)

Have fun.

Ba-Riedo said:

-Alex

It took me 2 hours tops to put my thors on last week by myself. Most of that was spent gutting the inside of the jeep. So that means you can do them fri, the rest of the crap sat. then wheel sunday.

Supsa, I may come up saturday if my lady wants to wheel. What time will you guys take off in the morning? C.B. channel?

noutlawjeeper said:
It took me 2 hours tops to put my thors on last week by myself. Most of that was spent gutting the inside of the jeep. So that means you can do them fri, the rest of the crap sat. then wheel sunday.

Supsa, I may come up saturday if my lady wants to wheel. What time will you guys take off in the morning? C.B. channel?

Wow, alright, I figured they would take a lot longer to do. Well see how long it takes me to screw up the wiring, rip it apart and screw it up again.

-Alex

And if time is an issue you can choose to reinstall the interior peices and rear seat another time. i haven't done the lights yet though, I wasn't really planning on installing the thors yet, but I went out to the garage to clean and next thing I know my thors were on. I don't mind wiring and if I run into problems I can make Dad help, if he can design power supplies for planes he can wire my lights.

Don't think that black goes to black and white goes to white. Cause the blue and red wire on mine was the hot one. So Noutlawjeeper are you showin. Losts on XJ's will be there

I have to strip my THORs and paint them before I do anything.

Back