• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sunday, July 29th run to azusa canyon

toyotawrench

NAXJA Forum User
Islandoffroader, and myself are going to for a day run to azusa canyon, anyone else intersted? It is as followed, we are planning on meeting at the jack in the box right off the freeway. Or if your in the OC area, we can meet either at my house, someone elses house, or a restaraunt. You guys tell me i'm the noob :/. Hope to meet some new people, and make some friends.

:peace:

Ted

i know i know but its so hard to resist.... every time i wash my xj i get all depressed because its not dirty.

attempt #3 for me.... anyone want to take bets on what will break before i can go?

GrimmJeeper said:
your wallet :eeks1:

:laugh: I've got enough room on my plastic to rebuild the whole jeep... I just really dont want to!

Leep said:
I will be at the river this weekend. I wont be able to make it. Besides My lincoln locker wont be installed until early next week.
its prepped just need to burn some rod and give it the oil bath You should have it before friday night

Leep said:
When time comes over for the uppers he can pick it up. If I can get to the store I will have him bring some cold over.
dr pepper pays most debts :) after last weekend I shouldnt drink for a while my blood sugar levels were off the meter :(

Not to sure about Azusa, Im not locked yet and im not reall big on sand/water stuff. Flooding my cab doesnt excite me much :p

toyotawrench said:
Is there a club off shoot from the site that meets regularly??

peace
ted
well like any club of this size there are guys who kinda group up and do stuff together often withing the socal group. when your looking for stuff to do just look around at the postings theres meet and greets in just about every area once a month usually on differnt days so you can make it to more than one, and meet and greets are basicly when runs by the guys in those areas get discussed other than on the forum. theres almost always a run going on 2-3 weekends a month, some time more than one in the same day

What time y'all meeting at Jack in the Box? I may be able to make this one, would love to go again, no matter how hot and dusty it is out there lol. I'm not a mud freak either, but i just got my d30 all waterproofed (well, as of this afternoon it will be) and have a locker to test out, I gotta go on a run soon haha. Post up details!

9am

Ok here are the details as far as i know, Islandoffroader, and myself are meeting at jack in the box at 9am. If your close to anaheim, you can meet at my house and we can roll caravan or whatever it is suppose to be called. Other wise jack in the box 9am. I also have a guy i work with bringing his excursion wife and family along, which reminds me i gota call him..

if you would like to meet at my house or a surrounding dennys or like restaraunt earlyer call me 714 366 7726

peace
ted

Deffinatly not going to be able to make this, Aside from it being early considering id have to drive up from S.D. I did Sidewinder Forwards and Backwards tonight in the dark. Was a ton of fun, but came so close to mashing my stuff several times ive had about enough potential destruction of my XJ for one week :p

If you guys wanna come down here for Sidewinder some time (preferably not on the weekend or at least not during the day) let me know, its a really fun technical trail with a couple surprises.

Back