• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THIS COMING WEEKEND-JULY 14-poker run/cruise/car-bike-jeep-whatever show-july 14!!!

XJ Beater

NAXJA Forum User
ok guys, this is a benefit held in memory of my girlfriends stepdad-died of a freak infection at way too young of an age, held in his memory and to benefit multiple sclerosis research, shine up the cars and bikes and whatever else you have and come out for a kick ass weekend, its only 20 bux...

saturday july 14(raindate july 15th)--held in memory of james long-- to benefit multiple sclerosis research--cost--$20 a ticket-gets you the poker runs, cruise, car/bike show, and food/beer/etc-and prize entry---two poker runs(2) yes 2 of them,1 long, 1 short-- starts ---registration 10am to 12-noon ---mccarthys pub-belchertown mass, poker runs/cruise from the pub to pulaski park-3 rivers, open to all bikes, cars, and now theres a rather large jeep group started as well, theyll be a bar-b-cue at pulaski park following the run, live music, tons of raffles/prizes, best of show bike, best of show car, etc--tickets availible through me, at mccarthys pub in belchertown, pitoniak custom cycles in belchertown, and ace hardware in belchertown, for more info/directions, pm me or post up here

Re: THIS COMING WEEKEND-JULY 14-poker run/cruise/car-bike-jeep-whatever show-july 14!!!

wish i was gonna be in town next weekend. how about a mapquest link to the meeting place??

Back