• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: JKS Adjustable Bump Stops

MGrobe

NAXJA Member #968
I have a set of used JKS Adjustable Bump Stops that I just removed from my XJ. I bought them 1 year ago. I am now replacing them because I am going to a completely different suspension setup that can't use them anymore. One puck is a little marred from getting a whooping from my bumpstop post, but otherwise everything is in great shape.

I can't remember what I paid and JKS has them listed for $92 + shipping (high msrp price). I should be able to cheaply ship via USPS. I am looking for $65 shipped.

http://store.jksmfg.com/merchant2/m...MP&Store_Code=JKS01&Category_Code=Coil_Spring

The adjustable bump stops are in good shape except one puck is little bit marred from the bump stop smacking the puck (I think the bolt inside was hitting it). I hadn’t noticed the marring until after I took it off. There are 6 pucks that vary the height of the lower bump stop depending on your suspension lift so you may not even use the ones I did.

DCP_1379.JPG

DCP_1380.JPG

DCP_1381.JPG

DCP_1382.JPG

Back