• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon trip June 29th weekend

Jeep450r

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
My dad and I are hoping to wheel the Rubicon on the weekend of the 29th. Either leaving Friday-coming back Sunday. Or leaving Saturday-coming back Monday. Depends on what I can get off work.

We would like to wheel all the way through from Loon to Tahoe.

Day 1 would be loon to buck
Day 2 would be to the springs
Day 3 would be out to Tahoe and then home

Would anybody like to tag along?

Yah I want to go on that Trip so bad. Im hoping my damn 44 front is all worked by then. better be.

Yah I want to go on that Trip so bad. Im hoping my damn 44 front is all worked by then. better be.

Yeah, the Rubicon is cool and all, but Swamp Lake has a different feel to it and the campsite at Grouse Lake is unbelievable. There are too many runs all bunched up this year for me. I only have enough vacation time to do 1, sucks to be me....

Swamp is a fun trail. Also something fun about running a trail for the first time. I want to get back there and explorer some more.

Moab has most of my wheeling budget this year.

although the rubicon is very close to me and this is pretty far, but its not much further than just driving to slick rock I guess.

Just to clarify, I'm hoping to run the rubicon on the weekend of June 29th, not July 29th. Ill definitely check my calendar to see if I can swing the swamp lake run.

As for this June weekend, we are up for other wheeling places as well. The Rubicon is our first priority but we are willing to run fordyce or slick rock and deer valley as well.

Hey, I will be running the Rubicon Friday morning june 28th. Hopefully camping at buck island on Friday and heading home Sunday. Family trip with 5-10 other jeepers with kids.
Camping late Thursday night around loon lake to get a early start on Friday.
John

John, are you going all the way through and out Tahoe?

Mike ill hit you up for details.

I have to cancel. I have a funeral to attend that day.

sorry to hear that as well Kevin

Thanks guys. Hopefully ill see ya on the trail soon!

Back