• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: Comanche Taillights/KC lights/Hi Lift 48"

offroader461

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set of Jeep Comanche taillights 86-92, sun faded but overall great shape. No missing, damaged, broken parts.

Asking $80 obo

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/pts/2880170508.html

I have 3 6" KC hilights that i got new a couple of years ago. No wiring harness but they work like new. Come with choice of covers

Asking $70 obo for all 3

I have a 48" Hi lift jack that i got when i had my toyota. Never used during the time i have had it. Mounting brackets are gone. Comes with poly isolater to keep it from clanking around

Asking $40

Text 623-628-3330 Jim

I might be interested in the taillights at 40-50 bucks shipped to tucson. Gotta remember what cheap bastards we all are here.

Damn brutha. You'd rather shoot MJ tail lights rather than take a couple of bucks for 'em?........:dunno:

What say you send 'em USPS flat rate to me and I paypal ya $25 for 'em......? I could really use 'em for a trailer project or keep 'em around for someone who needs them in the future. They actually are pretty hard to find for most folks......

Get this thread back on topic, he currently owns them so if you would prefer to see them used in a different way than what he chooses to; PAY FOR THEM. Otherwise quit with the non-sense.

List the taillights on eBay. Just saw a set go for $100+.

Back