• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what do ya think?

kmanxj5050

NAXJA Forum User
Trading my xj straigt up for this mj. My XJ i paid $750 for had a 4.5" rustys lift i added the 33's and snorkel. The roof is jacked up from a tree falling on it and it has 192,000 miles. Stock everything minus lift and tires.

The MJ is a 88 modified S&W roll cage, Superior alloy shafts in the front 30 with lockright locker and 4:88 gears, Teraflex knuckles and highsteer. It has 132,000 miles on it. The rear is a 8.8 with disks, 4:88's and limited slip, Has u-bolt eliminators and i believe 2 or 3 inch leaves. Also has rock krawler long arm kit. and 5 35x13.5x15 BFG Krawlers

My Xj

IMAG0156.jpg

the mj

mj2.jpg

mj1.jpg

mj3.jpg

Seem like a good trade???

And he doesnt have a phone number till sunday lol (i am meeting him saturday ;)

Nice!!

Good trade on your part, I don't know if I can say the same for the other guy though.

Is he retarded? :eek:

Haha hurry up and get it traded before that fool finds this thread!!! Seriously wow! Not really a fan of the tail lights on the MJ but from the stats it sounds like a serious rig.

Good deal!

If you want to part with that alpine and it's a CDA-9815 I'll give you 50 bucks plus whatever it costs to ship it :D I pulled one out of my XJ and put it in my DD when I got it but all the hookup wiring is still in the Jeep. Kick ass radio I'd like to have one in each vehicle.

i thought it lookd like one of those POS walmart duals. I am gonna keep my kenwood out of the xj and let him keep that probably. Unless its better lol

Nope, that's an alpine. this is the model I have, it's one of the highest output head units alpine made.

h500cda9815-fp.jpg

they've been out of production for 4 or 5 years but mine still sounds great.

Alpine is gooooood stuff. Looks like it may be a bitch to get out! :eek:

Back