• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thought i would post up a picture of our unlimited jeepspeed 3 comanchee

AzXj1002

NAXJA Forum User
Well this truck was origonally built by an associate of Mike Lesley back in the 90s modeled after all the factory jeeps that dominated the mini truck classes in that era. And is also for sale as well
js3.jpg

Haha, yea sorry its been one of those weeks, well here goes, it has a 4.0 renix bottom end with late model top end, and the compression has been upped to run on half race gas half premium, it has a 4 link front end with about 17 inches of wheel travel, the rear has a 4 link with about 22 inches. bypass and coil overs all around, currie 9 inch axle rear end with 5.43 gearing and a 5 speed. Truck probably comes in at about 3300 lbs with spares and 32 gallons of fuel, full cage, and is an awsome ride. Truck has alot of the work on it done by T&j's Four wheels parts in Orange, major shout out to all the guys there for all there help. And like i said it is for sale right now, the truck is located in california at my old mans house.With a stroker it would be a fassstttt truck, wondering how it would be converted to a trail rig

This is actually the 2nd truck we have raced, our first was a stock mini back in the 90s that actually made its way into the hands of a naxja member, which is such a small world

Back