• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dirty Turtle Offroad 4/9/11

XJRN

NAXJA Forum User
I think I am going to hit up dtor in Bedford KY Sat 4/9. Evidently there is a big event with new obstacles and all night riding. I will be there around 1. Anyone want to join? Brianho did u get your junk fixed yet?

I may come down for this Brian, My family's farm is 4 miles from there. May go visit some family.

I think I am going to hit up dtor in Bedford KY Sat 4/9. Evidently there is a big event with new obstacles and all night riding. I will be there around 1. Anyone want to join? Brianho did u get your junk fixed yet?

I have the new to me tcase, but still have not taken the old one out......working on getting the rental property ready to sell so I have no time to work on my heep.

That's gonna be a big negatory Brian. Going to Lexington friday and picking up my MJ this weekend. Not gonna be able to make it. Let us know how things are down there now.

Back