• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TFT run at Badlands Dec. 4th

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
I am most likely going to be there with some local folks Come on out with a new unwrapped toy and get in for $10, passengers with a new unwrapped toy get in free.

I should be free that weekend, so if I don't start tearing the Jeep apart I will be in for this.

Not sure if I will camp there, I will be living even closer to Attica by then so it will probably just be a day trip.

I'm on the fence on making the trip. I really need to stay home and save for the KOH trip...but I would really like to wheel again before the end of the year...

mac 'we'll see' gyvr

Mac you know you want to be there. Hell come on Friday night and have a beer with us. We will be cooking the Hog.
cardboard

I attended this event last year. Was a good time for sure. I might make it back if people I know will be there.

Mac you know you want to be there. Hell come on Friday night and have a beer with us. We will be cooking the Hog.
cardboard

There he is! Talked to your daughter about it. I will be coming up saturday morning most likely. See ya there man.

I attended this event last year. Was a good time for sure. I might make it back if people I know will be there.

Come on Phil, Cardboard and his crew will be there and so will I. Guess we aren't cool enough for you! :D

If you get some MWC folk together I may be persuaded to head up there friday afternoon and camp out and wheel saturday

i haven't wheeled since WF and i have really been wanting to go so im gonna see what i can do about getting a baby sitter and getting the wife to take off work so we can go (she hasn't gone since spring09) if everything works out i will see ya there

I will most likely be there.

Come on Phil, Cardboard and his crew will be there and so will I. Guess we aren't cool enough for you! :D

If anything I need to be a little cooler to hang out with you guys! :cool:

I was just trying to get some people to comment on if they are for sure going or not. I see there will be a few, so I will try my best to get there 2 weekends in a row (i'm going there the saturday after thanksgiving also).

Dont think I'll be camping overnight but I might stay late to hang with the crew.

Being as I've made the last 5 or 6, I'll likely make this one also.

For our local Club, this is a club run. Gives us a chance to get away from the snow for a bit - Though it seems like this event is most often tied with Mother Nature's Midwest Blizzard Event ;)

Yeah what he said ^

Last years T4T run wasn't too terribly cold, probably like 45*. Not that bad.....could be worse.

Oh and I just found out I have to work that Saturday. Looks like I wont be making it this year. Dang it!

Last edited:
I remember a few times driving down though IL during a blizzard.

Weather at the park has always been acceptable. Seems though, that 1st weekend in Dec is when the first real winter storm hits the Northern IL, Southern WI area.

Kinda adds to the Fun of it :D

Hey it was 52 degrees 1 year, so not all of our events are cold and snowy.
Cardboard :wantyou:

As wacky as our weather has been this year it may be 70 that weekend! Then the next week we will have 9 feet of snow. Man I need to swap my axles soon.....

Tentatively I have made plans to attend!!!

Got to help Rosco get a few things done on his buggy and I have a battery and alternator to replace in my xjbuggypopcan.

This is only a week and a half away.

I also get to put the camper back in the truck...

mac 'one last wheelin trip before KOH' gyvr

Back