• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Redbird Trail Work - Oct. 23rd

Rev Den

NAXJA Forum User
Come on out and support your chapter.
Do a little work on the trail we adopted at Redbird and entry is FREE!

The way it works is:

Show up 9AM at Redbird State Riding Area in Dugger, IN on Oct. 23rd. We will work for a few hours doing routine trail maintenance, this usually consists of clearing branches, repairing washouts, removing hazardous conditions, and clearing trash. After we work....we wheel, mild to wild Redbird has it all.

Camping will be once again at Wampler Lake campground, I should be there on Friday night, I will try to grab the space across the road from the entrance.

This is a good time.....a little work, a little wheeling, a little camping, not many bugs, and not to hot.

Post up here if you are planning to attend.

Rev

I am in as of now.

I will have jennie get the time off. Planning on showing up. We'l need seats for the trail.

Stacey and I will be there.

My chances are increasing that I will be there.

Starting to look like the usual suspects.

Come on all, I know we all have things going on, but this is to support YOUR chapter. It would be nice to see some new faces at these things.

Rev

PS - Everyone attending will not only get free wheeling, but a free MWC coozie.

Rev

If you're even considering it...go. Its well worth the trip. I know you hear clean-up and think work, but because we do this twice a year it stays very well maintained. The wheeling is fun and getting to know the people better is nice.

And usually we are just cleaning up parts that came off of our jeeps rather than actual trash.

And usually we are just cleaning up parts that came off of our jeeps rather than actual trash.

We pick trash up if we see it. However, there's usually not that much .........which is a good thing!

With respect to the trash campaign "Pack it in - Pack it out", we even bring Aaron back to the parking lot!

With respect to the trash campaign "Pack it in - Pack it out", we even bring Aaron back to the parking lot!

Ha! :roflmao:

it is a long shot for me, but if harvest (and finances) swing my way I might be able to make this one.

If things line up right, JR said he would come out and ride along w/ me if I can make the trip. time will tell, but still a possibility.

so, Jennie said she wanted to go, so it looks like we're definitely coming. We'll need 2 seats, they don't have to be in the same Jeep. I'm tearing the Mj down first of Oct., so there's no chance we'll have a trail rig.

It is only 7.5 hours for us, so it looks liek me ofr sure, possibly JR. I am taking off Friday and heading that way and should be there before dark. Gonna be the first chance I have had to use that spiffy camper. cant wait.

Cheese "truck camper, loaded trailer w/ XJ= 6 MPG to hang with you guys" Man

Back