• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another 87 MJ build/rescue

my test turn signal relay worked. Tomorrow night I will run a new power wire, fuse, and relay for the turn signals.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

9a35380c58f14eceb118e623e7aa0c01.jpg

My old front turn signals were bad so I use these LEDs has test lights. They were made by American superlite a long time ago. They light up red and Flash red just like an LED should.

TRAVIS!

I did not realize you had a build thread going.

So...you think the 4WD conversion will be done by the CRAWL?

Come on...you have about 8 weeks!

I am jealous of this MJ...I had one very similar only it was blue.

Wont be ready for the crawl at all. Still waiting for my savings to grow again. Did find a local junk yard that says he has a comanchee. Ill be checking that out next Monday at lunch time.

Gavins had the '86 with the AMC M20 rear axle still there the last time...still had the Mattson Motors sticker on the tailgate...it's RED!!

Not sure if you still were looking to replace your steering column but any of the pre air bag ones will fit. Plug sng play. So up to 93 or 94 or so.

Well. Sold the Comanche. My daughter got up the nerve to tell me, after much thought, that she really preferred an xj. Its was a close call but I love her more than the mj. Off we go on the new hunt. The things dads do for their daughters.

I'm pretty sure with a little surgery I could get another daughter. Not so sure about the Comanche. LOL

Back