• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out 93 2 door XJ

So code enforcement told me I can't have my parts jeep in the driveway (even though she still looks like she could run). I'm parting her out or someone can take the whole thing.

93 XJ 2 DOOR. Motor is spoken for. 2wd AX15 with new clutch, pressure plate, master, slave, flywheel. The cat has less than 3 months use on it. The PO did a crappy job on the OD green paint job. Basic tan interior. 2 door. D35 rear. I can pull most parts- body parts and axles/shafts will be pulled last to keep CE off my ass.

Post up here on what parts you want and I will give a price or you can pm me on here

$500 OBO for as she sits now without motor. Buyer transports out of here or I can try to bum a trailer but delivery will be extra.
Located in Peoria.

She goes to the scrapper by Thursday.

I also have a 4.0L Long block that was out of my 95 XJ. Ran fine when pulled. Approx 223k on it. Does not include accessories, plugs, wires, or cap (basically block, head, valve cover and oil pan with all the motors internals still in it). You could transfer all your stuff over to this motor and run it or rebuild it. It too goes to the scrapper by Thursday.

I cant get into my image shack account so I cant post pics up here right now. PM me with your number and I can text them to you if you would like.

Thanks
James
stewie

I pulled the interior so if there's a part you need, make me an offer before it ends up in the trash or scrapper.

Back