• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"spotted" thread

I drive about a 100 miles a day so I see a few....
last night on the 14N little pass soledad heading towards palmdale 97+ white with aftermarket rear bumper, lifted with about 33's, roof rack basket with spare tire on top and light mounted on top above the hatch.

Also seen a few times in west palmdale a 88+ desert tab with jeepspeed logo on the bottom.

So I was cruising down florida ave in hemet and saw a white 87-90ish covered in mud. 2" budget boost on 31s it looked like? And you were pulled over by an undercover.. whos going to fess up?

a red XJ on 35's and about 5" of lift and a black XJ on 31" and similar lift at the base of sand dam at superstition on saturday afternoon.

15 north almost at mission road sick 4 door 3 color camo roof rack i was going south so that all i saw but i liked it!

The PRESIDENT! At harbor freight buying top notch tools.
Nice to meet you John.

Thats just funny right there! :laugh:
the funniest part was i've never seen him before in my life, nor did i see him get out of his jeep, but i knew out of a whole store full of people exactly which person the jeep in the parkinglot belonged to. pretty obvious. :D

white old body style 4 door with black below the lower body line like the jeep in calixj's avatar. looks like it was just washed. lifted, clean aluminum wheels, 2 round lights on the front bumper. might have had hood vents.
it was at the shell station on the corner of nordal and mission in escondido/san marcos around noon today.

the funniest part was i've never seen him before in my life, nor did i see him get out of his jeep, but i knew out of a whole store full of people exactly which person the jeep in the parkinglot belonged to. pretty obvious. :D

Thats because he was the only gay person there.:shhh:

Still there, but as of this morning it is missing its wheels and tires:dunno:

Matt

:huh: I'd really hate to think its one of our Military guys over seas and someone riped him off. :dunno: Its been there un moved for some time.. Interesting......

Back