• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what do ya think?

It was a bitch lol. Well I got the manche but the guy kinda f*cked me it gas some blow by that he covered with a new breather. And the rear main is worse than I thought. So lookin for a used engine. But everything else works well. Plated a lil today uploading life now.

IMAG0165.jpg

It must have worked ok. Nice!!!

Looks like you might need some windshield washer fluid though.:laugh:

Yup worked well and even bein a wooped ol 4.0 this thing has some nuts with 4:88's! And ive never had lockers before and they are the awesomeness!

Man, you robbed that guy. Nice Find man! :cheers:

It was a bitch lol. Well I got the manche but the guy kinda f*cked me it gas some blow by that he covered with a new breather. And the rear main is worse than I thought. So lookin for a used engine. But everything else works well. Plated a lil today uploading life now.
Even so, he still got the raw end I'd say...His has way more money in parts than yours. New piston rings and a rear main and you're good. As was suggested, you now have an excuse to build a stroker! :D

yea it has some stupid breather deal on it and a WAY to small k&N cone air filter. And it doesn't have alot of blowby just some coming out of the breather.

And i know like i said i am going to fix that this week. A

Really wanna find a stock box and hoses for this thing.

Stock air boxes are the best :thumbup:

What happened to the front clip / bumpers / doors that were in the first pics you put up? Were they not included in the deal, or did you take them off before wheeling it?

I do. I only really need one to swap back in between my two XJs, the smog guy doesn't like my functional ram air hood on the big one and I'd be doing the stroker in the street jeep a disservice by keeping a stock airbox on it :D PM me.

Back