• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Last minute Badlands run - Sat 2/19

GoSlowGetStuck

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Nothing like waiting till the last minute... I live unfairly close to the Badlands, and up and decided I'd make a nice easy run this weekend. So far I know of one other "for sure" (K5 Blazer) and either an XJ or an Xterra coming out as well. So, a pretty mismatched group overall, but if anyone is halfway close and wants to come out and join, feel free. I'll be in a bright yellow ZJ. Can't miss it!

This will be a day trip for me. We will be arriving around 10:30-11am, and departing near closing time (5pm). My current residence (pole-building/apartment) is about 30 minutes north of Attica, so if anyone wants a place to drink a few beers or crash, I'm sure we can find some floor space in the living area or worst case we can throw some air mattresses in the shop (it's heated, though the weather has been favorable lately).

If anyone wants my cell number just send me a PM. We are not planning on running anything too difficult as our vehicles are not that well built; this is basically a shakedown run to make sure things don't fall apart before Winterfest! As an unofficial run, NAXJA/MWC requirements do not apply, however at minimum it would be great if anyone running with us had tow points. Thanks!

So where are the pics, I know you have some!

Back