• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MJ roll-pan?

LT1XJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Anybody seen one for an MJ, I am thinking of fabbing one, but wondered if they were available. I thought it would clean up the rear of the MJ and get rid of quite a bit of overhang.
Dustin

it's gotta be one beefy roll-pan, unless you don't wheel the truck.

might want to ask this dude where he got his
329410_10_full.jpg

dennisuello said:
it's gotta be one beefy roll-pan, unless you don't wheel the truck.

might want to ask this dude where he got his

I didn't see any pics indicating that "this dude" has a roll pan. I've been looking for one for the MJs also -- I agree it would clean up the appearance of the arse considerably, for a street truck.

Even for a Jeep that is used on the trail, it could work. I mainly am looking for ideas and plan to make one out of steel. I have a hanson bumper on my XJ and like how it is close to the body and has a clean look. Nobody makes anything like it for an MJ. So roll-pan may not be the best term, a close fitting bumper that is tough is what I have in mind. Looks are important, but I don't plan to put something on that won't hold up, however, This is more of a daily driver that hits a trail if my XJ is down or something. SO I am not likely going to be doing in ARCA events or anything with it.

mmm... I like that...

but 7" drop front and 8" rear?!?

he must be including the smaller tires or something, because there's NO WAY that the suspension is dropped 7" and 8" respectively :eek:

I think pre 96 dakota ones might fit, I could be waaaay off, but its worth a try.

Last time I checked, steel roll pans are farily cheap (plain ones, as in no extra taillights)

PS: That MJ is bad ass, I just dont like yellow, or the little spoiler. It could also use a 97+ front end :D and I REALLY dig the custom thing he did to the doorpanel right above the armrest.

hjeepxj said:
Last time I checked, steel roll pans are farily cheap (plain ones, as in no extra taillights)

For the MJ?

Source, please?

Last edited:
Back