• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

YELLAHEEP

collkid

NAXJA Forum User
I think pretty much everyone knows, but I'll start.

Bought a Track Bar from him at a fair price, He made time for me, Hell, once I had some issues he even welded in a piece!

I'd buy from Troy again.

Jeremy

About as stand up of a guy as you will find. I trust him explicitly.

werd.:cheers:

I'd buy from Troy again.

Jeremy
X3!

I can think of times I've called on the spur of the moment and he took the time to get me running again.

Just want to repeat what everyone has said so far about doing business with Yella. I've conducted 2 transactions with him, and he's a great guy. Hopefully i'll have it in the budget to do a third next month, if he's still got his T-Case. Also a good guy to BS with.

The dude is awesome. Installed my lift kit and has the answers for basically anything!

His prices are so good I have bought from him and doubled my money on Ebay! Thanks Troy! :D

You sir, are a d i c k....... :insert flipoff smilie here:

:D

I agree completely. When I first started using this forum, the help he gave me was was major contributing factor of why I paid the dues to be a member. He certainly is a huge part of making this chapter as good as it is.

Thanks Yella!

Troy is not only a great person to do business with but he is there for those that need help, offering his time, driveway, tools, towing service:)D) and whatever else is needed!! :worship:

I'll jump on the bandwagon - I've bought several things from Troy and he's always been fair and more than accommodating. :thumbup: Usually my first call when I need something!

Wow, what a bunch of Nut Swingers. Yella is a total arse, but a damn fair businessman who normally has what you need at a fair price. :D

Wow, what a bunch of Nut Swingers. Yella is a total arse, but a damn fair businessman who normally has what you need at a fair price.
picture.php

Thats right brutha!!!

On all three accounts! :cheers: :D

troy has always been great to me. he's helped me put together stuff, and even welded some stuff onto my heep.

thanks again troy!:)

Troy is not only a great person to do business with but he is there for those that need help, offering his time, driveway, tools, towing service:)D) and whatever else is needed!! :worship:
Yup I'll vouch for that. Helped me out of a real pinch once!

Back