• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

What's the new good photo hosting site?

Bought a new project I'd like to share with y'all over the next few months.

I've just been using tapatalk. Not great, but it sure is easy.

What did you get?

I've just been using tapatalk. Not great, but it sure is easy.

What did you get?

26 year old class c motorhome. Cobra passport on a E350 that needs a bit of work.

Picked it up Sunday, by the time I got home from work Monday my wife had already started tearing into the interior.

26 year old class c motorhome. Cobra passport on a E350 that needs a bit of work.

Picked it up Sunday, by the time I got home from work Monday my wife had already started tearing into the interior.

That is so much fun!!!

mac 'let's go camping!!!' gyvr

So, a 1995? Please tell me it has a 460

So, a 1995? Please tell me it has a 460

Yes and yes. I believe it also came with leaking manifold gaskets, still have to pull the doghouse off to confirm. It's got some banks goodies on it at first glance I have my fingers crossed that it's has headers. It seems like it was taken care of by the people previous to the people I bought from.

That is so much fun!!!

mac 'let's go camping!!!' gyvr

We're heading to garden of the gods in southern IL in June I could get you more info if ya want.

I actually picked this up in Fort Wayne. I was planning on sending you a text but the seller gave us a little run around and we didn't get out there till around 6pm after the deal was done it was about 8 and we had a 3 hour drive home. With work the next morning.

Just did mine too. Almost ran out of time

I hate that faceballs has killed this forum, i met a lot of good people here and feel like I am losing touch. I guess i could get faceballs but I refuse.

Renewing won't make faceballs go away.
I just about had Lar convinced to shitcan it but then he dad died and she felt the need to keep it because of her numerous step siblings that didn't giveva shit until Sunday.
Was that a lot?

Okay, I may be helping wreck the curve in ONE class!

b339eea849c08c6bad4e613c143f23ac.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Back