• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need help- will pay- northern va

kurazy kracka

NAXJA Forum User
putting a lift on my xj. its been quite a process. as of now I'm stuck and don't have the tools or honestly the knowledge/experience to continue myself.
I've installed the front lift.

heres what i need:
-in the rear the shock bolts both snapped off-need those drilled out or new holes or something done to hold shocks in/installed.
- on passenger side the leafspring bolts and shackle bolts are stuck and I dunno how to remove them. they are unscrewed and i think its that they are rusted to the collars in the bushings. need those pulled out and either you can put in new leaf n shackle or i can.
-maybbeeee a yj brake line

located in falls church, va. car is movable but don't want to take it very far. if interested in making some $ pm me with what you're asking to do these repairs.

Thanks

PB blaster is a great way to remove the rusted up hardware. If the shock bolts are sanpped off a easy out or drill and tap are your best bet.

Back