• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"JEEP" lettering replacement

metalgearxj

NAXJA Forum User
the "JEEP" on the front of the xj and the one on the tailgate were real crappy looking, which is wierd since the "cherokee" and "limited" lettering is fine. so today i peeled off the nasty letters and now am debating whether or not to replace them. anyone bought a set from the jeep dealer? i expect them to be pricey and still not sure i want em back on. if someone doesn't know it's a jeep, they don't need to look or ask. we know.

I decided to replace the missing letters on one side of my Briarwood. The Cherokee emblem was in the low thirties and the Briarwood emblem was in the low twenties.
What do you think about checking the wrecking yards?

http://www.teamcherokee.com/Emblems_and_Decals/index.html[/QUOTE]
neat site but this stuff is falling from the skys at junk yards.Hell, if your honest the owner may give them to you or charge a buck.
last trip to my yard:rear axle snubbers $1.00 ea./ dash bezel $8.00 /glove box door $1.00 /front side markers $1.00 ea. A factory cup holder! a buck. the list goes on and on. Yards are great! If you have a few hours and don't mind digin around you can find some neat stuff. get down a system with the local yard and get "first dibs" on a XJ. Sorta like strippin a car but legal.
Mopar500 knows what I'm talkin about.

jeeper95xj said:
neat site but this stuff is falling from the skys at junk yards.Hell, if your honest the owner may give them to you or charge a buck.
last trip to my yard:rear axle snubbers $1.00 ea./ dash bezel $8.00 /glove box door $1.00 /front side markers $1.00 ea. A factory cup holder! a buck. the list goes on and on. Yards are great! If you have a few hours and don't mind digin around you can find some neat stuff. get down a system with the local yard and get "first dibs" on a XJ. Sorta like strippin a car but legal.
Mopar500 knows what I'm talkin about.[/QUOTE]

yeah....what he said! :D

Back