• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No email notifications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the support email but nothing else.
I tried to change my email to one I know don't filter and locked my NAXJA account out because the verification email never was sent.
sb host is closing down and things are being moved, so I think thats the problem for now.

The problems continue, when I got locked out Woody forced a temporary Password to get me back into my account. The temp password expires but since the email is down I can’t change it.
I think Moose is correct the board email is set to naxj.com which no longer is working.

Last edited:
Just incase someone from forum support actually does read this.
I found my subscriptions folder add 1500 unsent messages.
I have deleted them and turned email notifications off for now.
My fear is once the email system is back up all 1500+ notifications would be mailed.
I noticed some time last week or so that the email was getting way behind, I would get 15 or so late ones all at once.
I have emailed support several times without any replies.

Glenn is out of town for a few days. I have a call in to him and should hear from him.

I am not getting E-mail notifications.

WHY NOT? In case it is my fault, what is the E-mail address I should be getting my notifications from?

Jason

It's a server side thing; nothing to do with your local email client.

You'll have to wait like the rest of us. :)

still locked out

Still have not gotten response to new e-mail addy after filling out form twice.
Please help me end my lock-out!!!!!
CoolCal

I'm still not getting them, and I'm locked out of any members/user stuff now too. Just emailed woody about it, but the problems certainly still manifesting itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back