• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Chapter Coverage area discussion.

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
Last night during chat it was generally descrived that SoCal chapter of NAXJA will be just that: SoCal. We will start south from where the Sierra chapter is, all the way down to the Mexican border and out east to the state border. To those that have talked about bigger area, we can always have other people join us on runs, but with as big of an area as SoCal will cover, it'll be hard enough for us to meet each other in the first place.

The committed will welcome any comments on this topic :)

Remi aka Kejtar

I agree with those boundries and your comment: " but with as big of an area as SoCal will cover, it'll be hard enough for us to meet each other in the first place."
This state has enough enthusists and is big enough we could probably support 3 state chapters.

As I said Last night I think it would be plenty big for Socal. There are alot of people already in this area to make up a large group. I said Fresno but it should be where ever Seirra cuts off at the south. We ant to be just below it without leaving Goatman in no mans land. (Bakersfeild).

mark
hinkley

I agree that it should be southern CA, up the the border of the Sierra chapter, which is Fresno.

Richard G

Back