• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Registration and meal tickets up for sale.

itscheesey

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Hey all,
Sorry for not getting this up sooner. There has been a lot of things going on as of late. The chapter store is up and running now and we have a pre registration set up that includes an exclusive hat for this year. As well as there are individual meal tickets and raffle tickets for sale on the chapter store. Please purchase these items so we can get an accurate count for food for Saturday night or else we won't be doing anything if there isn't any interest.

Please follow the link below to the chapter store.

https://www.naxja-socal.org/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=22&products_id=98

I hope to be there by 2 or so today; I'll be driving a somewhat beatup gray Hyundai Excel, rather than my Jeep. I'm in sites 73/74, along with a red Travago camper van (Arna), and a gray truck with a camper shell (Mark & Belinda Wolfe).

Most folks already have my contact info, but it's 6one9 six fifty-four 97five8. Feel free to text, or even call; I'm (unfortunately) answering all unknown callers right now due to hospitalized family member and dealing with all the healthcare folk; I had NO idea my car warranty could expire so many times!! :dunce::doh::wow:.

Dinner will be at 6:30 or so, and raffle will start at 8pm.

Back