• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rolled lifted 02 liberty renegade parts or whole. SE WI OBO

jeepcomj

NAXJA Forum User
too bad that fancy lightbar is busted. I've always wanted to stick on on an XJ.

I want the rear break stuff, but I don't have the scratch at all.

02 libbys have drums.

No. I'll modify and put everything here. I got over 15 calls from complete idiots.....one offered me 700 for the motor but is in florida, and wanted wiring and computers....not at that price.

How much for both front seats?

I'm digging that rear bumper. Wonder if the wife would allow me to install that on her Liberty :)

How much for both front seats?

Make me an offer. There is one light cigar or cigarette burn in the driver's side that is not noticeable unless you're looking close. I don't think I can ship them, so you'd have to come pick them up

I'm digging that rear bumper. Wonder if the wife would allow me to install that on her Liberty :)

It's a really nice bumper. mounts via the rear hitch...the PO had it professionally welded to the rear hitch. It also has a built-in hitch, and is adjustable for tire width on the carrier. You would get the endcaps with it, though you may choose to go without, or modify your own for a cleaner look than these endcaps. This bumper is actually made for a TJ, rather than a KJ

Make me an offer. I had planned on putting it back to TJ specs as far as the mounts are concerned, as it will bring more money that way and was what it is intended for...but if you can save me the hassle, I'm willing to be real reasonable.

how much for the tires and wheels? ever make it to sw wisconsin?

I do not make it out there and would hesitate to get involved with driving out there to deliver them, as I will likely be able to sell them locally for whatever you would offer. If you want them, $650 and all 5 are yours. Perhaps we could arrange a train to deliver them to you via members between you and I.

Info on the liberty. It was NOT run on it's side or upside down. it was immediately shut down and does not have any running issues. There are 110,000 miles on this jeep

It's a 2002 with a GOOD 3.7 in it. I still drive it around to haul the trailer on the property for firewood, and to occasionally tow things that don't move under their own power into the shop.

The lift is a 3" IIRC, using skyjacker bumpstops, OME lift kit/struts, and a set of aftermarket UCAs

both differentials are 4.10 geared. rear is drum brakes

transmission is good, as is transfercase

driver's door window is gone, but the panel and door guts are good. the door itself is unsalvageable. windshield is cracked.

passenger door could be repaired...it has some dents, and is fully intact

both rear doors are good. there is a dent around the door handles from them getting pushed in in the roll, but the door skins never contacted the ground

the cab and subframe are straight...this thing is still in alignment, and the cab never really touched the ground. all doors close well. the front bumper support and forward section of the passenger inner fender are bad, but could be repaired if you were doing a custom bumper, or grafting a section from another liberty on.

The hood, front fenders, grille, fender flares, are all still here but beat to heck. the rear quarters would take around 5 hours body work to fix...but would require a bunch of body filler to smooth. The color is rescue green.

the lightbar is toast. I removed it to use it for parts for another slightly damaged one that will be going on my xj. the harness and switch are there, though.

interior is all there. the headliner had been spray painted black, so it's kind of fugly looking, but everything else is nice, including carpet

fuel tank, all computers, fuel tank skid, rear quarter glass, rear hatch glass, rear door are all good. tail lights would be good to put on your kj on the trail so you don't bust up your nice ones.

radiator is good, but twisted. it could be straightened, woud just take a block of wood and some weight. I haven't done it because I have not stripped the jeep out yet. I would happily run it in my own vehicle, if I needed one.

A/C still holds charge and works, even though the condensor is bent.

has front D ring mounts that push through the front bumper via factory holes and factory mounts, they are still in nice shape

tires are 265/75/r16 Hankook DynaPro M/T's with over 1/2" tread left. They are mounted on a set of 16x8 steel rims with center caps, look to be cragar soft 8's or similar. set of 5, $650 OBO

There are tons and tons of parts on this thing that are good. My brother paid $8000 for this thing, cash. He had not had it inspected for full coverage when the accident occured, so since it had liability only, he got boned. He is epilleptic and had not had a seizure in years, then this happened. He was a a professional welder at Bucyrus (now owned by Caterpillar), and has been unable to work for two years now as a result of his medical condition.

This accident was the result of a seizure that lasted just long enough for him to peg the gas pedal, hit a ditch, try and regain control, and flip it over the roadway into the opposite ditch. He shut it off immediately, and climbed through the driver's window that his fist had broken. The windshield was broken from the inside by his flying 100+ degree coffee mug, that also spilled in his lap. All in all, a terrible situation...he can no longer drive, which is unfortunate since he is a gearhead like the rest of us.

Yup. .first year libertys are drums, not discs...if it were discs they would be on my xj.

Really? I mean, really?

Its been posted three times in here now that its an 02 and has drums. Within the first page twice.

Back