• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front bumpers

They are the new MTR's. They look directional, but they aren't. If you mount the white walls on the inside it looks like the tread is backwards on 2 of the tires. The only way to mount them with the tread facing the same direction is running white walls on 1 side only.

Yep. We played with them on the racer, one white-in and one white-out to get the tread facing the same direction and it did some strange things on high speed smooth sections. I guess they knew what they were doing with that tread pattern. Looks kinda funny but it works.

They are the new MTR's. They look directional, but they aren't. If you mount the white walls on the inside it looks like the tread is backwards on 2 of the tires. The only way to mount them with the tread facing the same direction is running white walls on 1 side only.

ah ok, I see, thanks. Good looking bumper too :cool:.

J you have a tube rear bumper too?

I wish it had 2 tubes, but it works. The single tube was "sleeved" though.

JeepBumper2.jpg

great looking bumper!!

where in Corona can i find a shop to build a bumper like that for me? i live in corona and i am looking for a clean bumper like that but maybe with a hoop for 4 6" lights....

sorry... quoted the wrong person... oopppss... can you tell im new to this forum... haha

One like mine, I could do for around 300 +/- 50 bucks

i really like your bumper. do you have ony sort of build up thread on it or some blue prints of some sort.. maybe just more close up pictures of how you mounted it and such... thanks.

Back