• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Me needs a front bumper...for winch and stuff

hotelfinder

NAXJA Forum User
Ok,

I live in St. Louis area and I need a good front bumper made...anyone know of any shops or XJers that could hook me up. 500 and 600 for a bumper is just crazy... Yes I am on budget...

1989 Pioneer XJ...

I have a GC for free shipping on any JCR bumper... if you get one from them I'll give it to you for the cost of a nice lunch.

Lawn,

That is a deal...planning to go to St Joe soon to run the XJ... buddy has a hummer that I want to make fun of...and leave in the woods.

hotelfinder said:
Lawn,

That is a deal...planning to go to St Joe soon to run the XJ... buddy has a hummer that I want to make fun of...and leave in the woods.

I thought that place was primarily for bikes & quads? Go to Rockport or Flat Nasty, where I'll be this weekend in my MJ.

BOB said:
I just got my front bumper from them this week for my Comanche. looks great.

...BOB
No pics?
I really want to see how it looks on the MJ. I think I'm gonna go JCR when I get the cash. Tires first though.

87manche said:
No pics?
I really want to see how it looks on the MJ. I think I'm gonna go JCR when I get the cash. Tires first though.

right now it is a clean hunk o metal.
still undecided if I want to go the LINE-X route or not.
I don't plan to wheel the MJ hard, so I want the LINE-X.
My XJ bumpers and rock rails I just sand and use a rattle can.

...BOB

well, I'm pretty sure they love you Mike. You got enough stuff.
How's them itty bitty 30"s?

87manche said:
well, I'm pretty sure they love you Mike. You got enough stuff.
How's them itty bitty 30"s?

:smootch:

Turdy's are just fine, thank you.

monkeyevil said:
I think Mike is on the payroll now actually :)

SSHHHH!!

:shhh:

Back